Tuesday 2 April 2013

New York City Sanctuaries


I have just returned from a great visit to New York City.  Before I do my reviews on the zoos that I visited I have to mention how impressed I was with the amount of parks and green space that has been set aside for New Yorkers to enjoy.  The New York Department of Parks and Recreation do an amazing job of ensuring green-scapes in the metropolis.  Of course this space is not only available for people’s enjoyment, but also the many animals that call New York home.


Riverside Park - Last couple of days of Winter
Canada Goose, East Hudson River
American Robin at Central Park
Sign style at all New York parks
Eastern Gray Squirrel at Central Park

Sparrow at Riverside Park
Eastern Gray Squirrel at Riverside Park
Mallard's (Mr and Mrs) at Central Park
Central Park after snow flurry

Related Post's


2 comments:

Thanks for your comments!